Do you know how to manage people? Do you have a knack for implementing service standards? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– manage branch administration, including branch facilities, and provide administrative support as needed for the Complex Administrative Manager
– recruit, select, onboard, train and manage administrative support staff
– conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions related to compensation and promotion
– educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
– escalate supervisory issues to the complex when necessary and follow-up locally on issues identified by complex supervisors
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills
– a minimum of 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution
– relevant management experience in branch operations
– series 7, 66, 9/10 and insurance license
– known for your ability to work well in partnership
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://jobs.ubs.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&jobid=141877 →