GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Employee Resource Coordinator is the first point of contact for employees to provide all kind of HR support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. This role is critical in executing our key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
1. Provide support serving client base on tactical activities (ranging from ad hoc requests, payroll issues, WF management, immigration related requests, foreign assignments management, etc.)
2. Support staffing and on-boarding for both regular and temporary hiring and assist in various HR systems and data management projects including headcount tracking and analysis of staffing activities of Affirmative Action Plans.
3. Address employee pay and benefit questions
4. Support employees with HR-related processes and systems
5. Participate in GE-wide, business and local team driving Human Resource (HR) initiatives
6. Develop PowerPoint presentations, charts, reports and other types of correspondence and communication materials
7. Support key Human Resources processes and e-HR tools
8. Produce reports on key HR metrics and lead onsite orientation and facilitate assimilation of new employees working with line managers
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, HR degree is preferable
• Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
• Minimum 2 years prior professional work experience (can include internships) in the HR function with responsibilities such as general HR support, recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee development or performance management
• Fluent English and Russian
Locations: Russian Federation ; Moscow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/hr-coordinator-general-electric-JV_IC3348306_KO0,14_KE15,31.htm?jl=2254202820 →