Senior Business Development Leader, Middle Market Cluster – reporting to Country Head and responsible for building and leading a team focused on developing and executing strategies and tactics in order to identify and implement meaningful and value-based partnership opportunities and coverage model for a portfolio of middle and small Financial Institutions across Russia. This position is responsible for increasing Visa revenue from clients through generating opportunities and initiatives and owning the full process of accounts management, including but not limiting by account planning, strategic ideation, sell in, implementation and project management, managing client specific agreements, marketing and incentive funds for middle clients and new self-service coverage model development and implementation for small clients.
The position also demands close interaction with internal and external partners to ensure continued value-add to the client while also broadening the leader through exposure to business critical strategy development, process improvement opportunities, better integration of sales processes into the business/staff functions and general preparatory work to build skills, knowledge and relationships in order to do more and different things across the organization.
Assemble and lead a team of account executives and manager focused on a portfolio of Middle Market Clients.
Lead the team in executing against:
– Segmentation of clients by lifecycle development stage and build standard value proposition for middle clients and on-the-shelf solutions (self-service) for small clients
– Building and managing a pipeline of standardized offers across many clients with minimum face-to-face interaction
– Identifying strategic opportunities through a strong understanding of the customer’s businesses including payment strategy across all product platforms, married with the Visa strategy.
– Further expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of standardized Visa products and services
– Lead the identification and implementation strategic opportunities/products/services through excellent project management working with internal and client teams
– Proactively identify and solve complex problems that meaningfully impact the management, relationship and direction of the business with the client
– Manage use of client incentive funds to bring value to both the client and Visa
– Prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships
– Continuously review client and market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met as well as grow the Visa business
– Work within cross-functional teams (internal / external) that include representation from Marketing, Product, Operations etc.
– Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
– Actively participate and lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
– Solid payments experience with emphasis/focus on card payments.
– Position requires a minimum of 7 years of business experience with related sales and / or project management experience in the payments industry.
– Proven track record of successful sales and/or project management.
– Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
– Ability to manage relationships with all levels of the client’s organization, particularly with the senior management team and buyers/decision-makers.
– Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships.
– Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
– Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Consulting \ Product \ Portfolio management experience a plus.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://visainc.taleo.net/careersection/visa_ext_job_app/jobdetail.ftl?job=2363627&src=JB-11780 →