…value your time?
… want to become a real international HR professional
…want to be flexible and independent having a full-time job?
…dream of being a part of a super international team?
If you say “YES” – we might have a dream job for you!
Afflight – company that unites engineers creating technology products and building software companies across several industry verticals some of which are used by millions of individuals globally, is looking for a junior HR/recruitment specialist who will be an asset to the HR Team.
1. Manage the sourcing recruitment leads, define job requirements
2. Screen applicants by pre-accessing their resumes, track their application status
3. Screen applicants by pre-assessing completed work sample tasks results
4. Process existing resume base, identify potentially prospective candidates
5. Do personalized outreach in English to candidates, reply to applicants’ questions
6. Conduct introductory interviews
7. Collaborate with team leads to develop job descriptions
8. Post job listings on job boards and social media sites
9. Search LinkedIn, UpWork, and other professional sites for applicants
10. Observe new trends in IT & HR, provide feedback for the existing recruitment software
We’re looking for someone with:
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in HR/recruitment or related BA degree
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Responsible working style and outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
4. Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
5. Ability to understand complex systems and strategic planning skills
6. Proficiency in written and spoken English skills
7. Ability to follow instructions precisely and extreme attention to detail
Nice to haves:
1. Basic technical background
2. Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company