Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. Apple supports and promotes career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills – and acquire new ones. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider HR and Finance team at Apple, as well as being part of the Global Finance Shared Service function in EMEIA. Apple’s business is constantly changing and growing to meet market demands. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. The aim of this role is to support the establishment of the New Benefits Administration Team within EMEIA. The requirement is to centralise the administration of the EMEIA Benefits into Global Shared Services, creating efficiencies through streamlined processes. Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in Benefits Administration
- Excellent customer service skills are essential;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to streamline processes and centralise work that is disparate across the organisation;
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work;
- Experience of working on projects and new system roll outs is essential;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritise multiple projects with competing priorities;
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with business partners;
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives;
- Ability to build long term scalable solutions.
Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in Benefits Administration. The Benefits Administrator is a new role that will serve as a key point of contact for benefits administration activities for EMEIA. The Benefits Administrator needs to be a person of high integrity and sound judgment, who can work independently with the ability to timely address, escalate and articulate all items related to Benefits Administration. Collaborate with International Benefits Team to become an expert on the EMEIA wide benefits offered by Apple; Review current processes and identify areas for efficiencies and improvements; Develop excellent working relationships with our many, varied internal and external stakeholders; Respond to employee enquiries regarding the administration of benefits. Excellent customer service skills are essential; Proficient in navigating the Apple systems to expedite employee queries within the agreed SLA; Keep up to date on all changes to the benefits environment in EMEIA, cascading as appropriate. Clear articulation of the impact these changes have on the ways in which we work is vital; Collaborate effectively with our business partners to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for Benefits Administration; Integral to the expansion of the Apple Benefits Portal across EMEIA; Reporting on and reconciliation of benefits data, as appropriate.
Fluent English is an advantage
Customer Service experience in a high-volume environment is essential Previous Benefits experience preferred
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://jobs.apple.com/search?job=113576577&openJobId=113576577#&openJobId=113576577 →