The purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of the relationship between Visa and its Key clients. This role focusses on on business growth and client satisfaction. Reporting to the Head of Cluster, the candidate will manage the setting, direction and implementation of country & client strategies, objectives and plans in order to achieve business targets. This will be achieved by growing the existing business and through identifying new business opportunities including the introduction and implementation of new products and services with a special focus on emerging technologies.
- Contribute to the development of Russia’s business development strategy.
- Identify P&L opportunities for the client and support these opportunities implementation.
- Ensure the development of individual designated clients’ operational plans, with corresponding tactics and actions to achieve defined goals.
- Ensure that the necessary Marketing plans are in place with sufficient lead time and have justification for the required spend.
- Monitor the development of the banking and financial services industry across the region, analyse trends and understand factors impacting current and potential business results of Visa.
- Monitor, analyse and develop/respond to competitors strategies.
Business Development & Relationship Management
- Identify new business development opportunities and take accountability for securing and implementing them.
- Focus on achieving business targets through growing existing business and developing new business opportunities. Monitor business results of designated clients and anticipate challenges and take proactive measures to accomplish targets.
- Responsible for clients revenue targets.
- Ensure effective communication of progress to targets both within Visa and with Clients.
- Implementation of relevant innovations with the client.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and senior management of designated clients, partner companies. Understand their business strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, present to them strategic ideas and share Visa’s views on industry developments and dynamics and advise them how Visa products can impact their results.
- Represent Visa to the clients by providing a point of contact to them, with permanent high quality support on the Visa organisation, products, systems and policies.
- Client consulting relating to business development, operations, IT, marketing, VPS and compliance.
Decision Making & Complexity
- Responsible for account planning and submission of product propositions to Clients for consideration.
- Recommend strategy for securing individual Client commercial agreements.
- Develop individual business case justification for investment decisions and propose to Regional Management for approval.
- Participate in local executive, marketing and operations committee meetings and provide interface between Visa and Clients.
- Manage ongoing level of Client support and manage internal and external visits by Visa staff and alliance partners with key Client personnel.
- The candidate will be required interact effectively with various levels of staff and management within Visa.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to address on-going needs of a complex, matrix organisation.
- Exceptional negotiation skills leading to timely, profitable resolutions.
- Client sales, relationship and management skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Development and preparation of executive level briefs.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Able to work with little management oversight.
- Strategic management and creative thinking.
- Analytical in thought processes.
- Issues management.
- Project Management.
- Proficient in communication & Presentation skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Fluency in English and superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Perfect Russian is a must.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills.
- Strong experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector; card payment experience is a must.
- International electronic payment scheme experience.
- Sales experience and proven negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems and processes.
- Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Commercial orientation, interpersonally credible, influential in their dealings and sensitive to a multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage varied indirect reporting relationships at all levels of the Visa and member organization.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills are needed to work with, influence direction.
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energyMulticultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management, including the ability to work effectively within International, between regions and with Worldwide Services staff.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/564727789 →