The Business Excellence & Operations Program Manager is focused on Business Excellence and Operational activities for the Microsoft Services Business (formerly Services Operations) and reports to the Subsidiary Service Lead, Area BEO Lead or Area BM. This role supports the Services Leadership Team for all areas related to Business Excellence, and reacts to the ongoing needs of our sales, delivery and management staff enabling the business to operate profitably, efficiently and in compliance end-to-end.
The BPM in a specific Subsidiary participate to a larger community of peers in an Area. The BPM must also work in great synergy with the Operational Specialists in the ROC, responsible for all the “Order to Cash” related activities to ensure smooth execution of operational activities that are fundamental to business continuity and compliancy.
The BPM provides a single focal point for the following activities:
- Responsible for driving continuous process improvement across his/her area of responsibilities.
- Ensures internal and local processes and policies are being adhered to. Audit, highlight exceptions and drive remediation plan in cooperation with the ROC.
- Drives objectives and support for Sales Excellence and Delivery Excellence processes and best practices. Support quota setting, UBI & RBI related reconciliations and special-funding calculations.
- Supports and identifies local business process & tool requirements, and collaborating with Corporate and Time-zoneTeams to ensure local needs are understood and met.
- Supports local implementation of programs and strategic guidelines defined at the Services HQ and Regional/Area level.
- Supports program management activities through providing & representing business requirements to secure local needs are understood and met by Corporate, Regional and Area projects and programs. Reacting to the ongoing needs of our sales, delivery and management staff, seek opportunities to bring about ongoing improvement in business operating procedures and practices leading to improved efficiency and giving back time to the delivery and sales resources.
- Supports practice needs in facilitating readiness and enabling managers to ramp-up their new-hires on all processes & policies.
- Provides meaningful business insights and management reporting through analysis of data and trends. Serve as subject matter experts and primary escalation point to ensure data quality and local needs are represented in our systems.
- Supports Rhythm of the Business RoB reviews (WBU, MBU, QBU) by providing business-related performance insights to Services Management. Supports planning and budgeting activities by providing business data and by driving the revenue forecast process.
- Foster alignment with GMSO BSO and seeks opportunities for better integration and joint management of cross groups programs (i.e. EA Attach & Joint Pipeline Management) in close cooperation with and in support of the Sales Excellence role.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with key business partners outside of the local Services org (such as HQ, C&C, RoC, EOU, M&O, OCP); these partnerships would drive point for improvements, escalations, and initiating change management activities.
- Support the local Services organization or business environment by being responsible for administrative tasks (i.e. logistics for events), data capture for contracting, documentation of local processes, financial/pipeline/performance analysis and localized reporting needs, assistance with resource management, assistance with revenue recognition/billing & accruals, sales tool support (MSX) and pipeline development and reporting activities
Business Excellence and Strategic Leadership
- Constant and ongoing improvement of Business Excellence processes
- Analyze processes for inefficiencies / barriers to excellence, and recommend improvements
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Operations Center (ROC) to improve transaction efficiency. 10%
- Audit & Policy Compliance
- Ensure all teams understand and comply with all policies pertaining to their role (including sales and delivery policies, e.g. ESAP)
- Monthly report to local services, sales and delivery mgmt of all non-compliance to facilitate creation of remediation and action plan
- During internal/external audit, collect all necessary support documentation/material/evidences and collaborate with auditors to effect smooth audit. 10%
- Support and enable Delivery Excellence by providing delivery-related performance insights to Delivery teams thru standard reports
- Support the local Services organization or business environment by being responsible for administrative tasks, data capture for contracting, documentation of local processes, financial/pipeline/performance analysis and localized reporting needs, assistance with resource management, assistance with revenue recognition/billing & accruals, sales tool support (MSX) and pipeline development and reporting activities. 15%
Process & Tools
- Ensure all teams understand and adhere to all processes pertaining to their role and use all std tools correctly
- Analyzing & defining local business process & tool requirements, and collaborating with other teams to ensure local needs are understood and met
- Providing inputs, suggestions, feedback for process & tool design / functionality (shaping)
- Ongoing business improvement through QBE practices, refining & optimizing processes & existing business practices to realize further efficiencies
- Support implementation, adoption and change mgmt (landing) of new processes, tools & reports. 10%
- Program Management
- Analyzing, defining & representing local business requirements to Corporate, Regional and/or Area HQ or Time-zone teams to ensure local needs are understood and met
- Providing inputs, suggestions, feedback for initiative/program design (shaping)
- Driving implementation, adoption and change mgmt (landing) of new programs
- Driving strong alignment with the area teams. 10%
Readiness and other Business Support
- Support people managers to ramp-up their new-hires on all processes & policies
- Drive awareness amongst roles about existing end-user training, process material, guides and learning roadmaps that affect their roles. 5%
Reporting & Data Analytics
- Enable Business Excellence by providing business-related performance insights to Services Mgmt thru standard reports
- Analyzing & defining local business reporting requirements, and collaborating with Corporate, Regional and Area HQ teams to ensure local needs are understood and met. 15%
RoB & Planning
- Support RoB reviews (WBU, MBU, QBU) by providing business-related performance insights to Services Mgmt thru standard reports
- Support FY planning / budgeting by providing business-related performance insights to Services Mgmt thru standard reports. 15%
- Enable Sales Excellence by providing sales performance insights to Sales teams thru standard reports
- Arrange financial guarantees during bid / public tenders
- Support sales during quota setting, and RBI related reconciliation / adjustments to ensure correct comp payouts. 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.)
- 1 to 3 years experience
- May manage and supervise FTEs, as well as vendor/CSG resources at times and in the future.
- Experience working within virtual teams to drive impact and organizational change management.
- Strong Team Leadership and orchestration.
- Proven experience building relationships across different groups.
- Stakeholder management in the field but also within Area.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/496971/Business-Excellence-and-Operations-Lead →