Сайт EF English First
The World Leader in International Education
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a candidate for the position of Head of Marketing with strong capabilities in strategic planning, innovation and a passion for all things Marketing. This senior Marketing leader possesses the necessary business acumen and skills spanning a wide Marketing spectrum, along with the ability to build, coach and develop a marketing team to develop business across all marketing channels. The ideal candidate must be a strong leader with hands-on marketing experience, a brand champion with a passion for the Education industry and an opportunist that grows our business.
Role and Responsibilities:
The core responsibilities of this position are to build, train and lead a marketing team to drive customer acquisition for sales opportunities; to build brand awareness and interest across all marketing channels to engage, interact and activate the targeted audience; to be proactive in developing online and offline channels to create credibility, differentiation and lead generation; and to plan and budget, analyze results and compare relative channel efficiency and optimize the marketing spend for maximum long-term net revenue impact.
More concretely: to oversee EF English Centers Marketing operations in the key areas including:
§ Online Marketing – Paid Media, Organic, Search Engine (SEO & SEM), Social Media
§ Offline Marketing – Booth, Roadshow, promoter, flyering (applicable to certain markets)
§ CRM & Database/eMail Marketing
§ Partnership Programs
§ Public Relations
§ New Marketing Initiatives
- Contribute to overall business strategy formulation and execution, particularly in the areas of marketing media mix, brand building, competitor analysis and consumer insights.
- Propose, manage and update marketing budgets with a focus on COA, CPL, and RPL.
- Work closely with Global Marketing team to ensure alignment with global marketing practices, processes, definitions and brand image.
- Ensure that global projects and initiatives are rolled out and/or adapted locally.
- Create a local marketing strategy and implementation plan for lead generation and managing and tracking the marketing and sales funnel performance metrics in order to reach the business targets.
- Lead the marketing team (direct and indirect reports) and own the responsibility for the team’s ability to create and execute both digital and offline proximity marketing strategies that meet business objectives.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence, identify ways to capitalize on trends. Develop and maintain a SWOT analysis of competing brands and companies.
- Champion the customer proposition in terms of Persona Marketing, Consumer Journey.
- Optimize the EFEC brand’s presence online and offline in terms of interaction, engagement and activation.
- Develop and implement a PR plan to support the marketing and operational efforts of the EFEC team and to garner positive editorial press.
- Maximize target audience traffic in terms of web visits, social media activities, in-bound enquiries. Deliver this through both digital marketing and non-digital channels such as print, outdoor, TVC, PR etc. Collaborate with cross-function teams and third party for successful implementations.
- Develop and oversee digital strategy on owned media and earned media, including content/community/KOL management across key social and web/ mobile channels, including website, marketing emails, Apps, Blogs/ Forums and etc.
- Define the long term and short term marketing strategies with the Global Team and to drive campaign development to achieve the company overall customer acquisition and revenue targets by continuously improving marketing efficiency.
- Improve the visibility of the brand image through traditional and new marketing channels.
- Keep abreast of the latest marketing trends, identify potential opportunities to implement new initiatives in helping business growth and brand position in the market.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in marketing, business and/or advertising related disciplines.
- Minimum 6+ years marketing experience with at least 1 year in a senior capacity; minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing. Integrated marketing experience with lead generation is needed
- Experience in building and managing a marketing team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Well-developed negotiation/influencing skills.
- Strong planning, analytical and reporting skills.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, entrepreneurial spirit, team player, and result oriented
- Fluency in English is required
- Preferred experience in industries such as fast moving consumer goods, consumer lifestyle, insurance/financial services, or from an established education institution.
- An interest in international culture, readiness to travel abroad and sometimes to work flexible hours
- A positive and open-minded can-do attitude