The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is proud to announce the creation of a Finance Controller position.
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private graduate research university in Skolkovo, a suburb of Moscow, Russia. Established in October 2011 in collaboration with MIT, Skoltech educates global leaders in innovation, advances scientific knowledge and fosters new technologies to address critical issues facing Russia and the world. Applying international research and educational models, the university integrates the best Russian scientific traditions with twenty-first century entrepreneurship and innovation.
Reporting directly to Director of the Department for Financial Planning and Controlling your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and verifying the correctness of costs classification in accordance with policies of the Institute;
- Establishing internal control procedures and monitoring its compliance;
- Responsible for minimizing the losses of the Institute of misuse of external financing;
- Providing the methodical assistance to the Institute’s employees on matters related to finance control, reporting and economic analysis;
- Verifying the projects’ budgets, analysis of deviations;
- Participates in preparation of monthly management reports, forecasts, analysis of actuals vs. budget;
- Coordinating the budgeting process with Centers for Research, Education and Innovation (CREIs); communicating with other departments of the Institute on the matters for preparation of budget plans;
- Participating in long-term financial planning;
- Performing other duties not specifically enumerated in the current section of job description (of a similar kind and level) as directed by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Director of the Department for Financial Planning and Controlling.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in similar positions or in positions in sphere of Accounting over 3 years (preferable in multinational companies);
- University degree in Finance/ Economics;
- Certificates/ diploma of advanced trainings programs: Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA); Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA); Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – preferable;
- Basic requirements of legislative and normative base, governing Institute activity;
- Principles of finance analysis, budgeting;
- IFRS (international financial reporting standards) accounting and reporting – preferable;
- Basics of informational technologies and information security;
- Diploma in the International Financial Reporting (DipIfr) – preferable;
- Fluent/upper intermediate English.
- The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://hh.ru/vacancy/23280728 →