The Goldman Sachs Group
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, the desire to work closely with portfolio managers, and the ability to think outside the box?
We are seeking Financial Analysts who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
We’re a team of trusted experts who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
Our Financial Analysts provide relationship management and support to PWM by monitoring portfolio holdings, analysing asset allocations, researching potential investments, understanding financial market developments and trends, and executing trades while gaining a broad-based understanding of the asset management business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support and implement wealth management strategies for PWM clients
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations for prospective clients that address equity, fixed income, and alternative investment components of asset allocation
- Analyse equity and fixed income portfolios for risk and return characteristics
- Execute portfolio rebalancing
- Research internal and external investment vehicles for client asset allocation
- Keep abreast of the latest events in the financial markets
- Relay GS research and market views to Private Wealth Advisors
- Work in conjunction with various product groups within Investment Management to respond to client needs
- Assist with trading and provide client service and team support
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Russian language skills are preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous colleagues and desks across the Firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://careers-goldmansachs.icims.com/jobs/44306/investment-management-division,-private-wealth-management,-financial-analyst,-russian-team,-london/job?hub=7&mobile=false&width=760&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=180&jun1offset →