We are here to change the world. We’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient and local. Connecting printers from all countries on our planet to a print cloud – open to everyone. We believe that “collaborative consumption” can be the positive consequence of a “sharing economy”. We believe in sharing fixed assets – in our case: sharing print machines. Allowing excess capacity to be intelligently allocated.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with a start-up focus and ambitions to create the world’s most intelligent print cloud. In addition, you’ll be at the forefront of new technological platforms.
With a business culture that has the customer’s interests at the core of everything we do. On top of your own sales business development, you’ll work with highly skilled cross-functional teams to help create and drive opportunities.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and a process-oriented Operations Manager, who can help in on-boarding customers, manage customer service and operations for Gelato.
To be successful you need to be process oriented, customer oriented, organized and understand technology. The position calls for managing customers once they are signed up for on boarding and servicing them. The person would require managing operations with printers and ensuring timely delivery of orders. A person in this role should be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, love developing and building teams, and thrive in a start-up culture.
The role is to be based in Moscow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be responsible for managing customers which includes on-boarding, answering their questions, managing their orders
- Responsible for managing operations at each printer to ensure quality and timely delivery of orders
- Customer service and ensuring customer delight for Gelato
- Work with shipping partners – Manage the relationship and ensure timely delivery and quality of service
- Work closely with the Global operations team to identify production errors and improve the production process
- Educate print partners on Gelato products and production process
WHAT YOU´D NEED TO KNOW AND HAVE
- Passion for Gelato and our vision.
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university. MBA or Masters is a plus.
- 4+ years relevant work experience; top-performer with proven track record in your previous endeavours.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify, tailor, and present comprehensive solutions for a variety of customers.
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to think and act independently.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KNOW
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Gelato at gelato.com.
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/operations-manager-russia-gelato-JV_IC3348306_KO0,25_KE26,32.htm?jl=2299652312 →