Philip Morris International
HOW THIS JOB CONTRIBUTES TO OUR BUSINESS?
By developing category strategy the leader provides to business the most effective and sustainable sourcing solution in terms of cost and quality, contributing to overall business performance.
The main role of Procurement Category Leader is to to lead the procurement category by establishing the best market and expertize opportunities to cover business requirements in the most valuable and sustainable manner. The leading starts from identifying business needs, internal challenges and strengths, continues by market assessment in terms of industry and other FMCG analysis to understand trends and opportunities and finishes by developing effective strategic procurement scenarios for sharing, approval and further implementation.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
• Identify, develop and follow implementation of strategies and procurement policies on the Region and Cluster levels for designated categories, based on consolidated business requirements, extensive knowledge of market trends, cost and total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis;
• To build practical knowledge of the industry through analysis supply markets, suppliers and products / services to select the best available solutions that are compatible with PMI principles and practices;
• Identify the appropriate supplier base, conduct negotiations, develop and implement supplier relationship strategies to achieve sustainable and value-added sourcing solution;
• Follow the strategy implementation, sourcing activities and processes by a) stakeholder approval, and b) support of respective process owners;
• Evaluate and measure the potential risks of exposure (to supply, finance, reputation) and create contingency plans for consequences prevention / mitigation; define and implement key performance indicators to monitor activities;
• Coordinate and support contract negotiations of a medium-high complexity or important with the leadership of the legal department to ensure compliance with legal requirements and in-time sign-off;
• Establish and maintain relationship with relevant business functions of PMI, to provide support to the Manager Procurement in non-productive materials and services forecasts to determine the value indicators in relation to the current budget cycle;
• Play an active role in the interaction with all affiliates on a cluster level and global team to share and perceive expertize, align category for programs and projects optimization and rationalization and standardization of processes that will generate economies of scale.
WHAT WOULD YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION?
TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW, JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in procurement and/or sales
• Experience in managing third parties, outsourcing
• Project management experience
• Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
• Strategic thinking
• Drive for Results
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Influencing others
• Negotiation skills
• Problem Solving
• Fluent English
• Fluent Russian
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://www.pmi.com/careers/job-details?id=3892 →