Airport team deals with ambition goal that is to provide the best taxi service in big transportation junctions such as airports.
This is role for a strong marketer, focusing on reaching new business opportunities.
But more important, you’ll also be responsible for operational excellence and maintaining Gett quality throughout the user experience. Continual improvement and a quality focus are the name of the game.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the growth and quality of our operations, including managing and training team of consultants to meet project’s KPIs
- Identify business opportunities for Gett
- Execute – deliver high level of service quality and customer satisfaction. Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, supply, customer service, business performance management, finance and other teams to deliver on the plan
- Solve day to day problems and bridge the gap whenever it’s necessary
- 2+ years of project management, marketing or operations management experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Passionate leader with a track record of leading internal and cross-functional teams
- Native Russian, fluent English
Are you one of us?
- You work hard, you play hard. You set high standards, and you exceed them. You have a great life, but you still check your email before you go to bed and when you wake up
- You love technology. Surfing the web and checking out yet another new hot app isn’t just fun, it’s part of you.
- You are positive, humble and have a ‘can do’ attitude. You are responsible and motivated by challenges others shy away from
- Analytical and data driven. You show the numbers first
- You are definitely one of us before you even know it if you dig our mantra – Be a Pro, Gett things done, Stay humble and positive
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://gett.com/careers/c6-509_project-manager-dmd/ →