Regional Financial Controller
- Supervise the monthly accounting close process and produce reporting documents for the USGAAP financial consolidation.
- Ensure the internal control environment is strong and compliant with public company requirements and AECOM policy.
- Partner with the CFO, FP&A lead, business line leads to provide accurate data, efficient finance processes and drive business performance.
- Determine US GAAP accounting treatment for transactions and entries in conjunction with European and US HQ’s
- Manage implementation of new accounting standards and corporate accounting policies.
- Ensure the local country financial statements are accurate and within company policy and legal regulations.
- Recommend and drive strategic initiatives to drive efficient and comply with regulations and where possible centralize and/or use existing shared service centres
- Challenge the current reporting environment to explore opportunities for improvement or overhaul in financial management reporting and consolidations.
- Work with Tax, Treasury and legal to ensure all tax and finance matters are compliant and optimized and participate in internal restructures and re-capitalizations
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests.
- Significant travel throughout Europe.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field; Qualified Accountant with significant technical experience required.
- Minimum 7 years in credible accounting and reporting positions with substantial experience in accounting closes, consolidations, financial reporting, audits in a public company environment.
- Experience operating under a variety of accounting standards
- ACCPAC or Oracle experience preferred.
- Engineering & Construction, contract accounting and/or aerospace experience preferred.
- Great accounting technical background and understanding of US or UK GAAP; good understanding of taxes and legal entity structures.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and abstract reasoning skills; have a natural ability for being detailed oriented and accurate with numbers and reporting.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://aecom.jobs/moscow-rus/regional-financial-controller/E2F8FCA1EEE54D15BAAC94EDB5056E3B/job/ →