NIKE, Inc. Team
Role Summary: This role focuses on creating and executing x-category brand campaigns in retail / integrated marketplace to drive a multi-category offence. With a significant emphasis on digital prioritization, this role requires proficiency in multi-category and multi-platform.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities include:
- using strategic and seasonal category plans as well as brand marketing plans for the dedicated channel / account, develop and execute consumer centric long term and seasonal retail plans (including all in-store executions, digital activations)
- Actively participate in CGP process to lead category conversations at key moments securing buy-in and x-functional alignment
- Work closely with geography and territory category partners to elevate and amplify the category direction and stories at retail.
- Push Innovation and drive Nikes digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers.
- Actively participate in territory brand and functional meetings to ensure you deliver a strong account POV while supporting overall strategies.
· Own consumers insights on the way they shop and ensure usage of knowledge of consumer shopping behavior in retail brand campaigns planning and execution
Key role experience/qualifications required:
- Advanced business analytical and quantitative skills: Use relevant data to inform key decisions. Leverage the Science to inform the Art of brand story telling.
- Financial acumen: Budget, planning and financial management
- Digital capability: Industry leading digital knowledge and understanding to leverage the digital space
- Consumer Centric Mindset: Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver
- Creative thinker: Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm.
- Relationship Management: Establish and maintain relationships with key account, and internal partners that drive deep insights and collaboration.
- Communication and presentation skills: Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms.
- Retail Knowledge: Minimum 4 years of retail or like experience to bring deep retail insights to inform the work and stay current on how retail is evolving to better serve.
Temporary position: Maternity cover during the absence of permanent employee
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: https://jobs.nike.com/job/-/-/824/6845114?ss=paid →