Our client – a Global Telecommunications and ICT Leader is looking for Senior Recruiter (Russia, CIS, Northern Europe & Central Asia).
- Manages full life-cycle recruiting processes of confidential pre-employment activities to include but not limited to application and interview form completion, negotiation for offers of employment, expense report processing, drug testing, background checks, security clearance validation, reference checks, new hire packets and ensures the information meets established employment requirements.
- Negotiates a fillable job specification during requisition intake and establishes/negotiates reasonable commitments that can be met. Pushes back on hiring managers whose requirements are not in line with market facts.
- Ensures hiring managers to interview all presented candidates by determining best “packaging” of candidates’ resumes and backgrounds so as to sell them to the hiring manager and overcoming hiring manager objections.
- Schedule candidates for telephone or face-to-face interviews and orientation, as needed.
- Oversees and directs Recruiting team and Sourcing and Research team to adjust strategy and tactics based on client feedback.
- Manage recruiting event logistics for job fairs, open houses, invitation only interview days, etc.
- Engages candidates and assesses their qualifications through pre-screening processes to support recruiting efforts.
- Enter/validate and track data into appropriate recruitment process systems and run standard reports.
- Innovative thought process as it relates to networking through industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and social media.
- Audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and logged in the appropriate systems of record.
- Supports the recruiting process which includes resume review and telephone interviews.
- Creates candidate submittal documentation in a way that maximizes the client’s interest in moving the candidate throughout the process.
- Assist in passive candidate recruiting techniques and sourcing strategies as necessary.
- Develops and maintains a strong customer service based relationship with clients.
- Strategically recruits active and passive candidates.
- Provides a high level of proactive and consultative services to the Team Lead and Account Managers including perspective on the availability of desired talent and qualifications in the market, competitiveness, and creative sourcing strategies.
- Understands complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develops and monitors reports to ensure appropriate staff utilization levels, pipeline health, and aging of positions.
- Assists the Team Lead in the management and adherence to a team and individual metrics.
- Acts as a liaison between to the Client Services Group to ensure satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Writes complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: Adheres to standard operating procedures to ensure process and quality consistency
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma; Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience preferred but not required.
- Agency and corporate recruiting experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Experience using staffing systems and tools including relational database Applicant Tracking Systems, the Internet, job boards, social media, etc.
- Expert level knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
- Negotiation and sales/persuasion skills experience.
- Recruited for a broad and deep range of positions preferably IT/telecom.
- Strong results orientation and customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and manage time effectively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
ОПЫТ РАБОТЫ: БОЛЕЕ 5 ЛЕТ
- Excellent professional challenges with large multinational company
- Wide zone of geographical responsibility (22 countries)
- Сompetitive salary and social package
Чтобы подать заявление на эту работу перейдите на следующий URL: http://www.e-xecutive.ru/jobs/7729-senior-recruiter →