The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is happy to announce a job vacancy for Event Coordinator.
Skoltech is unique international institution polarized around science, engineering and technology will eventually be home to 200 faculty, 300 post-doctoral researcher and 1,200 graduate students.
Reporting directly to Event Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Produces primary proposals for events, facilitates the process of approving the budget of the event;
- In cooperation with Event Manager secures and books a suitable venues or locations;
- Coordinates interim meetings between all involved parties and suppliers involved in the Event preparation;
- Hires promo staff for the events;
- Coordinates the cooperation with the counterparts related to documents management;
- Coordinates on-site processes;
- Coordinates the distribution of promotional materials and branded items during the events implementation;
- Coordinates suppliers, involved in the event, monitors the performance of service providers in accordance with the agreements;
- Ensures the requirements of the health, fire safety and sanitation rules are met on the event;
- In cooperation with Event Manager provides the post-event evaluation.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of event management experience with a large organization. Experience in carrying out academic events such as seminars, conferences, and workshops;
- Skills in managing and coordinating complex events;
- Specific characteristics of the events market, the main aspects of the organization of corporate activities and events;
- Skill in documents management process;
- Negotiation skills;
- Experience in arranging tenders;
- Experience in business travel arrangements;
- Fluent English.
- The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role in delivering Skoltech project plan.
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://hh.ru/vacancy/27828378