- Providing proactive legal advices to internal stakeholders, research and evaluate risk factors re business operations and decitios, development solutions for its mitigation;
- Protection of the company's position and participation in negotiations on behalf of the company with customers, suppliers, employees, labor unions; collaboration with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Protection of the company's interests in courts of all levels and types (arbitration courts, common courts, intellectual property court);
- Protection the company's interests during inspections (audits) of public authorities, interaction with stakeholders (public authorities, of producers unions of and public organizations), response to requests and requirements of state authorities;
- Contract management: drafting agreements in accordance with the relevant applicable laws and regulations, negotiations with suppliers;
- Developing internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Protection of interests in the various government agencies, including the prosecutor's offices, Labour Inspectorate, Roskomnadzor, the Federal Security Service, Ministry of Internal Affairs, including negotiations with the management of these authorities at the federal and regional levels;
- Conducting trainings for other departments with overviews of changes in laws.
- Legal degree and post-graduate experience not less, than 3 years;
- In-depth experience gained preferably with an international company or top law firm, ideally a significant part of which would have been in FMCG.
- Strong expertise in different fields of law (civil, antitrust, trade, alcoholic, quality, tax, criminal, administrative, currency control, customs, corporate, advertisement).
- At least 1 years of experience of successful cooperation with regulatory authorities;
- Strong project management, presentation, communication, negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of English (Upper-intermediate).
- Travel up to 10% subject to business needs
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Work as part of team and proactively seek to participate in business decision-making process.
- Highly results focused, and with a strong attention to detail
- Understands the needs of the customer—internal and external—and excels in building win/win relationships
Вакансия доступна по ссылке: https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/50/jobdetail.ftl?job=18014656&lang=en&src=JB-11463
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org