Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Head of EMEA Payroll is a new senior management role at our Dublin offices. The role will be responsible for managing all aspects of the payroll finance team including employee expenses as we scale and grow through processes, systems, and vendors to deliver an exceptional Facebook experience & meet all of our local EMEA compliance obligations around payroll & employee expenses.
Success in this role involves an ability to think big and execute nimbly in order to transform our employee experience with compliance, security and accurate reporting. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable delivering on operations goals and process transformation. This new position will be best suited to a strong manager of managers with in-depth experience of EMEA payroll. We are searching for a leader with vision, excellent leadership skills, strong automation experience, excellence in execution & someone who enjoys forming great cross functional relationships.
- Lead and manage the EMEA payroll team responsible for operations across the region while working with our internal stakeholders & our outsourced payroll providers
- Coach and mentor team, playing an active role in developing expertise
- Lead EMEA payroll finance strategy and influence payroll operations model
- Work with business leaders such as HR leadership & finance leadership in the region to evolve EMEA payroll roadmap
- Define and implement processes and procedures for EMEA team and partner with global leads to build scalable and compliant processes
- Lead the team in evolving SLAs, escalation standards, and guidelines. Drive implementation of operational dashboards outlining current performance and improvement opportunities
- Build a metrics driven organization. Develop key operational metrics for team and monitor key performance metric scores
- Implement process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc. that will improve employee satisfaction, drive efficiency or improve the controls environment
- A minimum of 10 years experience in international payroll in a large scale company
- Ability to manage, grow, and develop individual contributors as well managers. Proven track record leading and managing teams, as a manager of managers is required
- Partner with our Employment Tax, Employment Law, Stock Administration and Global Talent organizations to ensure compliant and accurate reporting, and support global payroll tax and other audits, SOX controls, special programs, mobility programs, GDPR and other jurisdictional requirements in every EMEA country in which we operate
- Accelerate scale through automation and the introduction of advanced finance technologies, continuous monitoring and quality assurance in partnership with our IT teams
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships, implement effective communication programs and transform our global employee support model
- Grow the existing EMEA payroll team and oversee continuous evaluation of our outsourcing partners and technology investments
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/190837805059107/?ref=a8lA00000004CJ6IAM