As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns based on understanding of journalists' interests; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns; and counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve our users. We're looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more.
As a Communications and Public Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for handling communications around our business platforms, consumer products and the competitive landscape in which we operate. You will work closely with business, marketing and product teams and will partner with media outlets and influencers, shaping communications and show how we help others to grow and succeed. You will be responsible for managing intense media interest in who we are and what we do.
It's our job to help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders--and our own employees--about the benefits of Google's products, our distinctive company culture/values and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. We are looking for quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious people to join the team. To succeed here, you'll need to be a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. Things happen quickly at Google, and to do great work you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally with partners across PR, comms, marketing, product and beyond.
- Collaborate with Product, Business, Marketing and other teams across Google to create compelling communication strategies that show the usefulness and key benefits of our advertising and consumer products.
- Think creatively, take smart risks and take on tough issues as they arise.
- Train and provide guidance to company officials for press activities, and help manage a PR agency to support day-to-day inquiries, special projects, and events.
- Represent Google as a company spokesperson for a wide variety of media and blogger inquiries; assist with all communications activities in Russia.
- Develop close/productive relationships with journalists, social influencers, key partners and influencers in tech, business and mainstream press in Russia. Develop written materials including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience engaging in a business, media or non-profit environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the technology, agency and/or media sectors.
- Ability to focus, prioritize and maintain good judgement in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt quickly and escalate.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Ability to work with colleagues in various geographies and understand cultural differences.
- Strong, clear, creative communicator who can tailor messages to the right audiences.
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/communications-and-public-affairs-balchug-plaza-balchug-street-7-moskva-4243000557&
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на email@example.com