For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a rare focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology - virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving - and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for an Intern Software Engineer to satisfy growing demand for supporting GeForce Experience NVIDIA service and Performance Lab. As a team member you'll provide content for various teams for analysis. You will also be writing tools and services that will help you with your day to day work like acquiring software from external sources, automating software installation, testing the software acquired and converting it to the testing infrastructure friendly format.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll acquire released software from publically available internet web sites, services and platforms (Steam, Origin, Uplay etc.)
- You'll prepare this software for our internal system: wirting installer scripts, automating detection and patching processes
- You'll track changes in game graphic settings to support GeForce Experience team
- You'll develop and maintain tools to help download, package and manage software packages
- You'll support internal users of the packages you've created, answer all uprising questions in timely manner, communicating issues discovered with NVIDIA technology developers
- You'll ensure that applications builds you've acquired are transferred securely, quickly and accurately
What we need to see:
- A good degree from a leading university
- Any scripting language experience (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Windows experience
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate+)
- Being passionate for games
- Can-do attitude and able to work with minimum supervision
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Reverse engineering experience
- HTML/CSS knowledge
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Вакансия доступна по ссылке: https://career.ru/vacancy/27906880
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на email@example.com