Working under the direction of the Country Manager, to contribute to the continuous development, implementation and maintenance of the strategy to achieve revenue targets for the region consolidator and associate markets, as detailed in the marketing plan.
Provide guidance, support and develop capabilities of the assigned Sales Team to accomplish the Company’s commercial objectives.
- Manage the Russian Sales effort to ensure achievement of the revenue sales target in accordance with company commercial and marketing objectives.
- Anticipate competitor activities by monitoring market trends and recommending strategies in a timely manner to retain commercial initiatives and remain on target to achieve the commercial objectives.
- Supervise the Sales Team in their negotiation and administration of all corporate account incentive agreements.
- Build and maintain goodwill and relationship with the Travel Agency leaders and attend industry functions on a regular basis to establish contacts, network and promote the interests of EK, out of office hours as required.
- Prepare monthly and annual Sales & Marketing reports to ensure Area Manager is kept well informed of market conditions, trends and competitor activities and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure that product USPs (Unique Selling Points) and promotional plans are communicated and implemented effectively to give the greatest impact on the market.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to at least degree level.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in all aspects of the airline sales environment including at least 3 years in a team leading/supervisory capacity.
- Advanced negotiation techniques and territorial management.
- Ability to analyse and interpret statistical information for presentation to varying levels of audience from junior to senior management level.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Fluent spoken and written Russian and English.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Russia. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Salary and Benefits
We started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. You’ll earn a tax-free salary and enjoy a competitive package of benefits. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel. Our airline connects people to new places, experiences and cultures in 160 cities across six continents, and our route network is growing all the time. We have the only fleet of just A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft in the world, and we’ve won multiple awards for our on board experience. We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel.
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://tas-ekgcareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=180001UO&lang=en
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на email@example.com