Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing and entering new markets. We are leading the next paradigm shift in computing and are looking for an experienced candidate to lead and manage an elite strategic AWS technology and consulting Partner in Russia/CIS.
Your role as the Senior Strategic Alliance Manager will be to use the strategic Partner to help deliver on AWS’ strategy to drive customer adoption of the AWS cloud platform.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with your Partner and with the AWS sales team, guiding the development and launch of joint solutions. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
You will have the exciting and challenging opportunity to deliver on our partnership strategy, and to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform. This is a brand new role with the goal of establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you’ll be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
The ideal candidate will bring a business background in technology industries that enables them to engage at the CxO level, as well as an ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development and execution on the strategic alliance with our elite partner in Russia/CIS including producing partner plans and tracking progress
- Owning the partner relationship in the commercial sector, driving sales execution, training and certifications and account team alignment
- Identify specific customers together with strategic partner to approach, with a joint value proposition for using AWS
- Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
- The position is based in Munich, Germany
- Extensive partner development experience in the software/technology industry on a strategic level
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives within major partners
- Experience in managing large partners to build and roll-out programs and campaigns appropriate for their goals
- Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies eg. open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models
- Track record of managing and selling to enterprise commercial sector organisations
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Experience working within the private sector industry
- Visible thought leadership on topics relevant to partners and executive decision makers on use of technology
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies
Вакансия доступна по ссылке: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/723184/senior-strategic-alliance-manager-russia-cis
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org