Our Hong Kong Client Relations Centre supports clients across the Asia-Pacific region by phone, email and social media. We are looking for people passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service to our discerning clients.
You will use your skills as a people-person to provide personalised luxury service to a range of diverse clients. You will be treat our valued clients conscientiously, showing your flexibility and patience as you deliver exceptional service. You will have the opportunity to work in a team with many of the world’s most prestigious brands.
A typical day as a brand ambassador is diverse and exciting. You might speak with a client by telephone to help them select an exquisite timepiece as a gift for a remarkable occasion. You might then call one of your VIP clients to invite them to an exclusive cocktail event. You might then write an email to a client to help arrange for their vintage timepiece to go to a master watchmaker for its regular service, before booking an appointment for a client to visit a far-away boutique to view a truly exceptional creation.
We offer an environment where the right candidate can work with exceptional products and some of the most prestigious names in the luxury goods industry. In today’s global world, strength is a matter of agility and responsiveness. Our workforce is unique, diverse, open, always learning and growing. Richemont cultivates these qualities in its people.
- Speak with our clients by telephone, email and social media, ensuring you faithfully represent our prestigious brands
- Facilitate online and phone sales to reach set goals and objectives
- Deliver information on our exceptional brands and products to customers, and collect valuable feedback from customers to help brands maintain their leading position
- Collaborate with a range of teams in the Group, including brands, repairs and after-sales teams, IT and e-Commerce teams and other teams around the world
- Accurately process all required data/information while maintaining the strict confidentiality and other critical data processing guidelines
- Escalate any emergency issues to the leadership team
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and report findings to the leadership team
- Support teams in usability and user acceptance tests for our websites, e-Boutiques and other important systems, including reporting findings on any system improvement you identify
- Follow company policies and procedures as outlined and represent the Group’s professional image at all times
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command of written Chinese and English
- Experience in retail sales or customer service in the luxury /high-end goods domain, or
- Experience in contact centre/e-commerce related activities.
- Customer service and sales oriented.
- PC literacy, experience with e-Commerce and CRM tools are a plus.
- Flexibility with working in shifts, and work on weekend and public holidays if required.
Вакансия доступна по ссылке: https://jobs.richemont.com/Cartier/job/Cheung-Sha-Wan-Brand-Ambassador%2CCartier-1-HK/491064501/
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org