IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the success of Too Faced Cosmetics as measured by the achievement of local sales and profitability goals as set by theGeneral Manager – EMEA.
The Commercial Manager must display hands-on management with an entrepreneurial mind-set and on all aspects of the business including strategy set by theGeneral Manager – EMEA, culture and team building, sales, public relations and marketing within Europe.
Territory: Russia, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Serbia, Scandinavia, Poland, Greece
We would ideally like this person to live in the Moscow, Russia area.
This is a home office-based position with extensive travel (70%+) within designated territory and once annually to the USA.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Manage Country Managers within designated territory, as well as recruit, lead, coach, develop and retain the best sales performers to form a high caliber field force focused on driving retail.
- Develop strong and durable relationship with all retail partners inclusive of Buyers, Category Managers, Social Media, Merchandising and Marketing teams within designated territory.
- Lead commercial negotiations including cost share, counter space and location and new door opening in conjunction withthe General Manager – EMEA.
- Manage day to day operations within designated territory ensuring a strong communication with management, HQ and cross-functional teams.
- Sell-in NPD by season to designated territory.
- Protect the Too Faced brand equity by ensuring that global visual guidelines are adhered to at all times. Partner with US headquarters in promoting a consistent customer experience worldwide.
- Partner with US headquarters for all back office functions.
- Strive to build and promote positive values in a motivational working environment for all field-based Too Faced employees within designated territory.
- AssistGeneral Manager – EMEAwith annual Strategy Meetings in designated markets.
- All other duties as assigned.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- Minimum 5+ years’ sales experience in prestige cosmetics at Senior National Account Manager/Director level
- In-depth market knowledge (distribution, customers, competition, etc…).
- Ability to travel x 2 days per week minimum
- BA Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak other languages is strongly desired.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong team coaching and management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical
- Able to multi-task
- Retail driven
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented (top and bottom lines)
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org