- Conceptualize, establish and lead IT planning and governance function in alignment with ITS Overseas with key focus on IT landscape and roadmap planning, quality management on projects/programs (EPM, Houston), risk and IT security management, IT financial management, IT HR management, IT strategy management and execution of global key projects in overseas.
- Maintain and enhance the IT Master Plan for Mercedes-Benz Russia in accordance with strategic business
- objectives, IT strategy and DAIMLER AG’s application landscape.
- Setup and steer the overall IT demand-management within Mercedes-Benz Russia including operational planning and IT/PSI-Board management.
- Supervise/manage cross-function projects and development of digital services in the area of responsibility, leading the department to ensure effective conception, development and rollout and operations of information systems and applications, implemented to support business processes at Mercedes Benz Russia.
- Ensure up-to date and secure IT infrastructure complying with legal requirements for Daimler legal entities in Russia in accordance with central Daimler standards as a basis for enabling digitalization, support and automation of business processes and applications. Supervise infrastructure projects (e.g. Win10, Core Infrastructure upgrade).
- Monitor and ensure IT Security according to federal and corporate regulations.
- High technical or business administration education and work experience in the field of information systems
- Experience in creation, enhancement, support and operations of Information Systems for big multinational company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leadership positions in projects and line management with teams > 10 employees
- Experience of leading outsourced services and outstaffed persons. Project Management experience
- Experience of creation and implementation of rules and policies within organization
- Good knowledge of generic business processes of wholesale and retail company as well as financial organizations
- Good knowledge of top ERP and CRM systems functionalities and web technology; Corporate Information Systems planning, implementing and maintenance skills; IT Project Management Skills. Environment / labor protection rules knowledge. FCPA Compliance controls design and testing knowledge
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, structured working method and process oriented thinking, focused on results
- Good communication skill. Strong team player.
- Deep knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) principles.
- Fluent technical and communication English (Upper Intermediate level). German is a benefit
- Job location next to m. Altufjefo
- Competitive salary level
- Corporate car
- Social package including lunch allowance, medical and life insurance, language courses
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://hh.ru/vacancy/26502300