WELCOME to the world of Lufthansa Consulting, the international consultant for airlines, airports and related industries. Lufthansa Consulting delivers customized business solutions to the aviation industry.
Depending on the project requirements you might also work on-site in our project and target markets.
You will work independently and will be responsible for individual tasks within our project, research and sales activities. By doing so, you will act as a full-fledged team member and will provide crucial support throughout all our tasks and assignments.
The internship will offer you the opportunity to gain an in-depth and comprehensive insight into international project work. You can expect an interesting and multidisciplinary assignment for a leading aviation consultancy.
We are looking forward to working with you!
- Excellent student with Bachelor degree in economics, statistics/econometrics, business administration, engineering or logistics
- First work experiences through relevant internships preferably in the areas of consulting, aviation, logistics and/or finance
- Study and/or work experience abroad
- Extracurricular commitment
- MS-Office-skills (Very good MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and excellent Excel), Internet research skills
- Very articulate in speech and writing, very good spoken and written Russian and English
- High level of independence, very good social and cooperative conduct, ability to work in dynamic teams
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and areas
- Strong analytical skills, assertiveness, convincing and service-oriented manner
- Ability to present complex issues accurately in written and spoken communication
- Creativity to develop new and individual solutions
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://finexecutive.com/ru/jobs/intern_aviation_consulting_job_lufthansa_consulting_gmbh_moscow_russia_7041