Lamoda is one of the most successful and fast-growing companies in CIS. We provide best-in-class e-commerce service to over 200 million fashion consumers across Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine. We were established in 2011 with the support of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest Internet incubator. Since then, we have attracted several other major investors such as JP Morgan, AB Kinnevik, Summit Partners, Access Industries, and World Bank’s IFC.
In 7 years since our founding, we have been able to become a company of more than 5000 employees, delivering fashion online to more than 2 million clients in Russia. Our plan is to continue the sustainable growth over the next several years, as e-commerce will remain one of the most promising business sectors in Russia.
Lamoda`s team is very diverse not only in respect to nationalities, but also to professional backgrounds and work functions. In essence, we are a fashion company, IT solution provider, and logistics operator, united under one roof. All of these things create a very interesting and dynamic work environment. Finally, we are pride of having distinctly European business culture and we operate completely in accordance with Russian laws and regulations.
Fast facts on why joining the Lamoda team now is a great idea:
- E-commerce is the fastest growing industry in the world and Lamoda is the leader on Russia and CIS fashion e-commerce markets
- Young, bright and talented team consisting of IT talents, fashion experts, and logistics professionals achieving top goals together
- Exciting work environment and constant professional growth opportunities
- International management consisting of top professionals
- Every employee has the ownership on his professional area and is empowered to fulfil his breakthrough ideas
- Striving to excellence is one of our passions!
- Budgeting and planning process. Acting as the main contact person for the budget for the whole company and regions, consolidating all forecasts received from other departments, planning of direct and indirect cash flows and balances. Making short-term and long-term budgets and monthly rolling forecasts
- Implementation of the budgeting models into Anaplan – study the system, improve the current Model and active support and promotion of all users of
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual plan fact analysis in different formats for top-management, shareholders, board of directors and so on
- Acting as a business partner for several departments, financial support to board materials preparation, company presentations and other ad hoc tasks
- Reporting to a FP&A lead
- International company experience, budgeting or planning department or Big 4 experience
- Experience in ERP or other systems implementations, or knowledge of budgeting systems would be a plus
- Strong technical skills - MS Excel \ MS Word \ MS PP
- Strongly developed business and commercial sense
- Analytical and questioning mind, readiness for working in a non-clichés environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work with many different people and performing many different tasks at the same time; good writing skills
- Hard-working, team oriented & flexible, ability to work independently
- Fluent English
- Attractive total compensation package, medical insurance, competitive benefits
- Official employment
- Office in city center m. Paveletskaya
- Discount on the entire range of products
- English courses in the office
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://hh.ru/vacancy/27997899