A LITTLE ABOUT US
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 1.5m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 350 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED
- We’re looking for a Technical Lead to lead our development team at our offices based in Moscow.
- We are launching in Russia in Q4 2018 and we need a local team to build the core systems and to prepare the company for hyper growth in Russia.
- We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- As a Technical Lead you will have a major impact on our architecture, making critical decisions and building key components.
- The work will focus mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems. Projects will include building mobile APIs, developing micro services to evolve our architecture, and perfecting a number of systems that our business depend on, like risk management, fraud detection, payment processing for example. You will also ensure the team are following the agreed best practices through leadership by example and mentoring.
- Our technology stack is based predominantly on Java 8 on the backend and AngularJS on the frontend.
- There is an opportunity to introduce Scala for new components.
- We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Fluency with Java or Scala
- 5 years (or more) of experience in back-end development
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Experience with VISA/MC protocols is a plus
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
We're looking for a quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality who will work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://jobs.lever.co/revolut/cd3db55a-2caa-45aa-814f-79ac7a5efabf
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org