Forex Club is a Fintech product company. Our mission is to provide the opportunity for everyone to play, learn and trade. Since 1997 we have been helping our clients to trade stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and agriculture.
Now we are looking for Personal Assistant to join our sunny office in Montenegro.This position involves providing support to CFO and CEO with their business and administrative tasks.
Support in CFO/CEO daily tasks:
- verbal / written translations, booking of the meeting rooms when requested by other top managers / departments;
- creating requests for payments and contract approval by request of CFO/CEO;
- formatting and proof reading of documents by request of CFO/CEO.
Travel support for CFO/CEO:
- personal / business trips arrangement: air tickets / hotel booking, transfers arrangement, preparation of the documents for visa applications;
- preparation of expense reports for business trips.
Maintenance of Finance Department regulating & communication documents:
- development, updating, proof reading of regulations;
- maintenance of Finance department presentations;
- search of information, necessary for filling-out of various forms, required for successful running of finance, legal, business processes, related to Finance department projects;
- making presentations by request of CFO.
Maintenance of the document workflow within the frames of the contract approval procedure
Interaction with counterparties (communication with consultants, making requests for payments, initiation of contracts approval when needed, etc.)
Other tasks by request of CFO/CEO
- Higher education (preferably in Economics)
- Experience of working as a personal assistant in large Western company/Big4 as a plus
- Knowledge of English as a foreign language on an Upper-Intermediate level and above
- Knowledge of Russian language on an upper-intermediate level
- Additional knowledge of Serbian would be an advantage
- Good experience with MS Office programs
- Problem-solving, oriented mind
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills, strong skills in planning, scheduling and coordinating of business related activities
- We offer a very competitive salary in a stable company
- Regular salary reviews - we reward great work
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Coverage of relocation costs and management of legalization
- Peace of mind with medical insurance
- Work in a friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture
- One of the most beautiful sea-views in Europe
- Amazing weather, incredibly low cost of living
- Once a year we compensate your trip home
- Working according to Russian calendar (lots of holidays)
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/884659422/
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org