Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking a qualified plumber to support the US Embassies in Russia and China. The duties and responsibilities listed below are not mutually exclusive.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all types of plumbing work; preventive maintenance and new work, under the direction of the American Plumbing Shop Foreman.
- Maintains and repairs water and sewage distribution systems, fire sprinkler systems, to include pipe fittings, fixtures, hydrants, water mains, water closets, lavatories, showers, sinks, etc.
- Preventive maintenance of water and sewerage systems, in accordance with established schedules, operational and maintenance procedures, manufacturer's recommendations and warranty.
- Checks and conducts tests of pipe sections, joints, connections, fittings, major installed items and accessories to determine cause of inadequate equipment or system performance to include irrigation systems.
- Corrects defects by adjustment, cleaning, repair and replacement of defective items.
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating in office and residential building, the Ambassador’s residence, and embassy recreational facilities.
- Install and renovate plumbing systems and fixtures in residential and office space.
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed journeyman plumber with a minimum of five years’ experience as a journeyman in general plumbing and welding.
- A certificate in plumbing and/or welding from a vocational or technical school is desirable.
- Must be 21 years of age or older; completed secondary school or obtained a GED and possess a valid driver's license.
- A Top Secret clearance is required.
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://pae.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PAE_Careers/job/OCONUS-Russia/Plumber_R0027028