Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 244 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Working as part of the global Centre of Excellence (COE) Regulatory Reporting team, and reporting to the Head of the COE, the Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst will be responsible for regulatory reporting and monitoring oversight for PayPal Russia.
A typical day for the Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst, EMEA will include:
- Completing reporting submissions to local regulatory bodies;
- Monitoring and forecasting relevant regulatory metrics;
- Monitoring the development of regulations relevant to PayPal;
- Ensuring advance awareness and preparatory tasks are undertaken early to implement foreseen changes;
- Liaising with key stakeholders including Data Technology, Controlling and Treasury teams and gain an understanding of balances to obtain accurate and timely data to complete reporting, monitoring and forecasting;
- Providing quality assurance over data inputs and resulting outputs;
- Performing reconciliations of output against management accounts ensuring any breaks are cleared in advance or are explained as appropriate
What does Success Look Like?
- Implementing regulatory reporting production and delivery systems;
- Striving to create efficiencies in processes, in particular focusing on risk reduction through automation;
- Drafting detailed risk based procedures and checklists focusing heavily on internal controls throughout;
- Preparing and present periodic updates for executive management;
- Challenging, resolving, and communicating any issues to internal stakeholders;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors ensuring all requests and any issues are addressed timely and accurately;
- Assisting the global COE team in any related initiatives outside of Russia
- You have a finance and/or IT degree, with emphasis on data interrogation and manipulation;
- You have experience in e-commerce/payments/financial services industries;
- You have knowledge of regulations affecting the Banking and Payments industries in Russia and Luxembourg;
- You have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Russian is mandatory;
- You can demonstrate ability to work effectively within cross functional and remote teams;
- You have technical experience dealing with reporting systems required. SAP is an advantage;
- You have willingness to travel approximately 15% p.a.;
- You have good analytical and problem solving experience, in particular in manipulating data using MS Excel;
- You have ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members;
- You have ability to escalate issues and seek guidance as required.
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://jobsearch.paypal-corp.com/en-US/job/regulatory-reporting-senior-analyst/J3W392671HFNXW8XYSV