A LITTLE ABOUT US
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 1.5m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 350 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team: Launched the Revolut Card Launched Premium Accounts Built payments & banking infrastructure Launched one of the first banking chatbots Saved Millions of pounds for the business
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Lead and execute(end to end) core infrastructure projects
- Strategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
- Develop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- Applicants must be fluent in Russian
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g.
- You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Private pension plan
- Free Revolut Premium subscription
- Free dinners
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://jobs.lever.co/revolut/eafa43b1-e84b-42ac-b594-8d0fd2dcfa7b/
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на email@example.com