With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are the responsibilities?
- Effective legal risk management
- Advise business on wide range of legal matters.
- Take full ownership and responsibility in finding joint solutions for the benefit of Siemens.
- Review and analysis of contracts, support operational units in external negotiations.
- Claim management.
- Internal Legal processes and reporting.
- Active collaboration with colleagues across global LC organization.
- Engagement in cross-border projects, knowledge and know-how sharing.
- Standardization of processes with focus on innovative and automated approaches.
- Other responsibilities as defined by the hiring manager.
What is needed to qualify for the job?
- Degree in law.
- Profound experience and knowledge of various areas of legislation (state procurement, sales, licensing, procedural norms, corporate laws etc.).
- Deep understanding of peculiarities of specific business units.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
Подать резюме на эту вакансию вы можете перейдя по ссылке на https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs/83705?lang=en-gb
Если вы HR или представитель компании, и у вас есть вакансия, которую вы хотите разместить на нашем сайте, пишите нам на firstname.lastname@example.org